Max Bill Chronoscope Watch (MB-7800) by Junghans Watches
The ultimate example of the German Bauhaus school of design in a watch.
- Designed by Max Bill famous designer, artist, architect, sculptor, and pupil of Walter Gropius.
- Made by Junghans Germany
- Design Concept: the useful, the beautifully modest
Key Features – Max Bill Watch:
- Timeless Classic German/Swiss Design
- Bauhaus Design Sensibility with simplicity of design
- Unsurpassed constructive clarity and proportional precision.
Description – Max Bill Watch:
Swiss mechanical 3-hand mov’t, with automatic chronoscope and winding mechanism, polished stainless steel case and back, gold plated, high domed hardened plexiglass crystal, luminous markers, 25 jewels, 40mm diameter. Silver-white dial, numbers, date marker at 3:00, reddish-brown calf leather band with gold plated buckle.
Specifications – Max Bill Watch:
- Case Material: Polished Stainless steel
- Strap Material: Reddish-Brown Calf Leather Band with Gold Plated Buckle
- Glass: Convex hard plexiglass
- Movement: Mechanical Swiss handwinding movement, j880.2.17 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour, incabloc shock-absorber Chronoscope with round chronograph push buttons at 2:00 and 4:00
- Case Diameter: 40 mm, H 14.4 mm
- Signature: Max Bill’s Signature on Back
- Warranty: Includes 1 year full factory warranty program
- Design: Bauhaus
- Other: Made in Germany
More Information – Max Bill Chronoscope by Junghans Watches:
- We are proud to be the authorized Junghans dealer for the US.
- We only sell brand new Junghans watches with full factory warranty program.
- This watch comes with original Junghans authentication and gift box.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!
In stock, usually ships in 1-2 business days.