Max Bill Chronoscope Watch (MB-4601) by Junghans Watches
The ultimate example of the German Bauhaus school of design in a watch.
- Designed by Max Bill famous designer, artist, architect, sculptor, and pupil of Walter Gropius.
- Made by Junghans Germany
- Design Concept: the useful, the beautifully modest
Key Features – Max Bill Watch:
- Timeless Classic German/Swiss Design
- Bauhaus Design Sensibility with simplicity of design
- Unsurpassed constructive clarity and proportional precision.
Description – Max Bill Watch:
This truly is a very special watch. The Max Bill Chronoscope Watch was designed by Max Bill for Junghans in the 1960’s. This is an authentic edition, made by the original manufacturer Junghans. The simplicity and proportionality of the the amazing Chronoscope design reflects the “Bauhaus” design sensibilitity of Max Bill, as well as the precision watchmaking of Junghans.
Specifications – Max Bill Watch:
- Case Material: Polished Stainless steel
- Strap Material: Black Leather
- Glass: Convex hard plexiglass
- Movement: Mechanical Swiss handwinding movement, j880.2.17 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour, incabloc shock-absorber Chronoscope with round chronograph push buttons at 2:00 and 4:00
- Case Diameter: 40 mm, H 14.4 mm
- Signature: Max Bill’s Signature on Back
- Warranty: Includes 1 year full factory warranty program
- Design: Bauhaus
- Other: Made in Germany
More Information – Max Bill Chronoscope by Junghans Watches:
- We are proud to be the authorized Junghans dealer for the US.
- We only sell brand new Junghans watches with full factory warranty program.
- This watch comes with original Junghans authentication and gift box.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE US!
In stock, usually ships in 1-2 business days.