Rosendahl Watch II Digital Large
When you cut away all the frills, it is hard to imagine how any watch could fail to resemble Rosendahl’s Watch II, designed by Flemming Bo Hansen. The watch case, clock face and strap form a complete entity. No digressions; no convolutions.
A complete unit, almost like a deep black stroke of genius on your wrist, with only one function: to tell you the time. And, perhaps, to look good, too.
There is no simpler style of watch than Watch II. This is equally true in terms of both aesthetics and practicality.
Once the strap has been adjusted and the time set, these strokes of genius do what they are born to do: they tell you the time no more and no less.
- Polished, hypo-allergenic stainless steel
- Hardened mineral glass
- 3 ATM / 30 m water resistant
- Japanese movment / Quartz
- Back PU strap
- Stainless Steel butterfly clasp
- Displays Hours, Mins, Date and Month
- Instructions engraved on case back
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.